Weclome

So you are thinking about going to Bali?
Why not! It really is the most beautiful place and the people are just so kind and friendly. This site will answer all your questions and direct you to the links that will help you.

The links to all the information that you need are located on the right hand side of the page.

Be sure to check out our "Helpful First Timer Hints"!

My number 1 tip for you is to get a good driver! This will help you navigate your way around Bali and for the price of one taxi trip to Sydney airport - they will help you for the whole day! Made Mangku is a wonderful driver, visit Made's site below.

Info Includes -

Bali Driver - Made Mangku

Geneva Handicraft

Dons Guide to Bali

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Scuba Diving in Bali & Indonesia

One thing I love almost as much as shopping is Scuba Diving!

I have dived in many places including Thailand (amazing diving) and while I haven't dived Bali yet, I hear only amazing things. I did in fact Dive Indonesia in September 2008 as I went there for my honeymoon. Well actually we went to a magical place called "Wakatobi". It is located a 2.5 hour charter flight from Bali. They say that this place has the best house reef in the world! - And it does! The wall diving was spectacular! An all inclusive week will set you back approx $2100US, but hey, if its as good as the reviews, its just a drop in the ocean so to say. By the way, I live in Far Nth Qld on the Great Barrier Reef so I guess that's saying something.

Amazing places I have heard about in Bali include;

Tulamben - USS Liberty wreck (no currents easy dive 5m-30m)

Menjangan Island - National Park (day trip from Kuta)
Blue Lagoon (Sharks!)
Nusa Lembongan / Nusa Penida

Amed
http://www.ameddivecenter.com/index.php


I will post an update about this once I have dived these sites.

1 comment:

Admin said...

Update: Ok, so I have dived bali now and it was just as amazing as I thought it would be. The USS Liberty Wreck at Tulumban is one of the best dives I have ever done! Indonesia is the epicentre of all things diving and I think it is well worth diving as many sites as you can.